Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/h51141/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4861
The application deadline has been extended until April 24, 2020 for International Study Visit and Expert Support applications for renewable energy and energy efficiency R&D projects to be offered to Universities within the scope of YEVDES Project.
Expert support will be provided for projects developed by universities in the fields of renewable energy and energy efficiency within the scope of Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Technical Assistance Project for Municipalities and Universities (YEVDES Project). The support will also include 6 Study Visits to EU Member States.
Funded by the European Union and implemented by the consortium led by Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) International Services with its beneficiary The Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources (MENR), YEVDES Project contains a variety of training and technical assistance services on renewable energy and energy efficiency for the municipalities and universities in Turkey. Implementation of the project which consists of four separate components started with the Kick-Off Meeting held in Ankara on April 16, 2019.
Within the scope of the fourth component of YEVDES Project (“Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency R&D Support for Universities“), various supports will be provided for research and development projects developed by universities.
A total of 12 different research groups will be able to benefit from expert support for the currently developed and newly developed R&D projects and 6 research groups will participate in study visits abroad. A research group will be able to apply for both, but they will only receive support for one area.
EU Member States and institutions to be visited within the scope of the study visits will be determined at the workshop to be held in Ankara on April 20-21, 2020, with the participation of representatives of the institutions that will be supported.
Both activities will include support for projects developed in, for example (but not limited to) these areas:
- Solar (photovoltaic panels, concentrated solar power [CSP], etc.), wind, biomass/biogas, geothermal, hydroelectric and various renewable energy (RE) technologies used in electricity generation through other renewable energy sources,
- Microgeneration, co-generation, tri-generation and quad-generation power plant systems,
- Energy efficiency applications such as multi-generation technology, insulation materials and technologies, energy (fuel cell) and heat storage etc.
- High or low technology products or productions for renewable energy and energy efficiency applications,
- Renewable energy or energy efficiency technologies applied in the field of transportation (for example, hybrid engines, hydrogen fueled or internal combustion engines),
- Electrical engines and water/heat pumps,
- New lighting technologies,
- Passive energy systems,
- Electricity transmission/distribution infrastructure,
- Smart grid/electricity meters and domestic applications/home appliances for energy saving,
- Energy management software and smart phone applications,
- Other study areas on renewable energy and energy efficiency.
Study Visits and Expert Support applications will be made online from http://basvuru.yevdes.org. Application portal will be available on February 24, 2020, will be closed on April 24, 2020.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links. vgrmalaysia.net Talk online now with a doctor and get fast 1-on-1 answers from the comfort of your couch.